Welcome to our site!
The coffees on this site have been personally selected for you, our clients, and whether you come in via the web, or stop into our brick and mortar location you will find that the quality of our Coffees, Teas and Extras will never leave you in doubt!
Our Coffee selection is broken down by the area of the world where each type of coffee is grown. Our Teas are unparalleled in quality and selection and the extras we offer, from accessories to gourmet vinegars are specially selected for our clientele.
A great tasting coffee starts with the machinery. We trust our restaurant hood cleaning needs to the professionals at PressureKleen. Our roasts would not taste as good without their help and a regular cleaning!
To learn more about us, please visit us in person or our YouTube channel where you will find a full explanation on how we do what we do so well.
- Kicking Horse Kick Ass Dark
- This is one of the best coffees I have had. The name says it all. Anyone who likes a strong dark coffee will enjoy this. Also good is 454 Horse Power Dark.
- Eight O'Clock Coffee
- This coffee is great and, thankfully, does not have the Starbucks "burnt" flavor which comes from roasting the beans to a higher internal bean temperature.
- Magnum Jamaican Blue Mountain Blend Coffee
- If you're comparing this to Folgers or Maxwell House, this is fabulous coffee. Compared to other blends on the market in this price range it's pretty average.